Today we are proud to announce the new IndieGoGo campaign we have put together for the one & only Jerry Dale Harris. This project was set up to help raise funds to record his next studio album with his friend & acclaimed producer & musician Alex Kane (Richie Ramone, Anti-Product, Life Sex & Death)
We are looking forward to this project & we want you to be a part of it! Thank you in advance for all your love & support!
We want you to design the album artwork for the upcoming LP “The Day Job” from Clifton Derrell
This is HUGE & we want YOU to WIN!!
The winning design will be shown on all digital marketplaces as well as will be printed in physical form on what will be the Limited Edition CD…
– Must be over the age of 18 to enter.
– Must be original artwork.
– Cannot be a an artist or member of a band signed to the company.
– To be considered for submission the artwork must include a front & back cover.
– Artwork can be submitted digitally or mailed to our home office.
– Artwork submitted digitally must be in a high resolution 1×1 format.
– Include all your pertinent contact information such as email & phone number.
– All artwork must be submitted by October 27th, 2014.
– Must be willing to sign a release for
What you win:
– Your Name in lights & plastered all over our social media & websites! You will also receive a mention in the press release that will accompany the album release.
– Digital Download.
– Signed & Numbered Physical Copy.
– Admission to one of the two CD release shows